Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm

 
"Big Apple"
 
 
 
 
This was a product that I was looking forward to trying....and I must say that right off I love the packaging.  The lip balm comes in a glass pot similar to a gel liner with an extended lid that houses a lip brush. I am glad that this lip balm includes a brush because it is very convenient and is great for sanitary purposes since you do not have to dip your fingers in the pot.
 
Although this is a lip balm I think that it is far from...lip balms are for the most part very sheer and this has the consistency of a lipstick.  "Big Apple" is a very beautiful red and applies very smooth and is not dry at all.   In the photo below I applied only one coat of the lip balm and it was moisturizing and long lasting.  A second coat of the lip balm can be applied to intensify the color and achieve the true color of the lip balm.
 
 
I fell in love with this lip balm and I will definitely be trying out more colors.  These lip balms currently come in 18 different colors and can be purchased at www.cailyncosmetics.com  for $19.99.
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment