Sunday, April 8, 2012

Salon Perfect- Perfect Brow Defining Kit

So I kind of have thin eyebrows and like to try different brow products to fill them in. I am not too crazy about some brow pencils because some of them tend to look a little too fake and obvious that they are filled in. I found this brow kit at Wal-Mart for only $7.97. It comes with three brow colors to custom mix your own brow color, and a brow highlight along with a dual end brush and brow wax pencil.

To apply this you groom your eyebrow with the spoolie to even them out and then apply your choice of one or a mix of the powders, after applying the powder the instructions say to then go over your brows with the brow wax to set in place.





On my right eyebrow I tried a mix of the brown and black and set it with the brow wax . For me personally the right brow just looked too fake on me and was clear that my brow had been filled in, I felt the wax did not help it. The wax made the color look painted on, The black however looked a bit more natural on me which I used on my left brow with out wax.
 
Overall this is a good product...I am not against using the brow wax; however, I would recommend that it be used lightly first to groom and set your brows in place and then apply your color.

2 comments:

  1. Nice article.
    liked it.
    What makeup do you use?
    Kiss from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete