Sunday, April 8, 2012

NYX Cream Shadows

 


I saw these cream shadows at Ulta and the colors were so vibrant and beautiful that I wanted to try a couple of them. They were buy one get one half off so it was a pretty good deal. Ulta almost always has a special on their cosmetics and prices are reasonable. I dont typically like cream shadows because they tend to crease but i liked these. They are long lasting and do not rub off easily. I would definitely recommend these. These can be used alone as a shadow or can also be used as an eyeshadow base for blue and purple shadows.
When swatching these cream shadows I noticed that the blue shadow is a bit thinner than the purple one and needed two or three coats to get it to show up more but as you can see in these pictures it still looks a bit thin. The purple however swatched in one slide...i did not have to dip into the shadow anymore
With an eyeliner brush these can be applied as liquid liner.

1 comment: